Hello to you all. My name is Cody Jay.
For those of you who belong to Generation Y, welcome. You are my target audience. To everyone else.. well you’re also welcome, I’m sure much of this content will still be relevant to you. If not, be sure to pass it on to the relevant Gen Y’er in your life.
Since this is titled the ‘about’ page, I better tell you a little about me and why I started this blog…
About the Blog
I want to start a conversation (many in fact) around the key issues that affect Generation Y. From thoughts about bigger picture issues to dealing with common afflictions in the modern day. To make a change in the world, we have to first change our thoughts. With this blog, I hope to provide a platform that contributes towards this cause.
Here are a few topics I will be writing about;
A Few Facts About Cody Jay (Me)
- Born 1990 (right in the middle of the millennial generation)
- Raised in Perth, Australia. I’ve lived here most of my life
- Currently undertaking the 7 Summits Project, aiming to climb the highest mountain on each continent
- I love reading.. usually aim to get through 52 books each year. Check out some books I recommend
- Love challenging myself physically in some regard; endurance challenges like ultra-marathons, climbing mountains, spending 15 hours on a treadmill get me slightly aroused.
- I travel a lot. Have been through 30+ countries in the last 5 years.
- Organised a world record attempt for “Most Trees Planted Simultaneously” We planted 103,000 in an hour
- What do I do for work? Well.. that’s harder to explain. Stay tuned for a post coming up on this subject
*If you’re wandering why this domain is codyjay.info, well, some dick is sitting on the more generic ones. If you’re reading this, dick, I’m more than willing to buy one off you for a reasonable amount. Shoot me an email.